If you are reading this report, you are probably seeking for a Top 5 racing Road Bikes Under $1000 on the market but do not want to spend too much money on it. And this is why I write this passage which is about best affordable racing road bikes. Thus you can check them below.
Those excellent machines with powerful brakes systems and shifting, good body frame and quality wheels are at reasonable price. Unfortunately, no road bike is perfect. You need to learn to accept some disadvantages and discover the lucky one which suits your taste best.
To determine the best cheap racing road bikes on the market, I listed top 5 good value yet affordable racing road bikes in the following description for your easy comparison. And we will update this chart continuously as we get more information.
Top 5 racing Road Bikes Under $1000 On The Market
Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike
Cons And Pros, What Customers Said
The Diamondback Century Disc is designed for all around road. The bike extremely suits for short and long rides. The Century Disc provides a comfortable experience without sacrificing the performance whether you participate in charity or organized rides, racing, commute, looking for a trusty steed or want to hit the road with your friends. Armed with Enhanced Performance Geometry (EPG), Diamondback will help keep your back and neck more pleasant on rides without skimping on performance. With the tapered head tube, it helps you keep great react to the bike responsive.
- NEW DB Equation RS Rims are strong easy to keep rolling down the rough road.
- With Continuous Fiber Technology, the road fork can perfectly soaks up road vibrations.
- Mechanical, road specific, avid disc brakes can make the bike to stop quickly in all conditions.
- FSA VERO Compact Crank set
- I love this bike very much. The first day I ride this bike with my friends, they begin to ask me where and how they can buy such a cost-effective bike like mine.
Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century 2 Road Bike under 1000
Click To Find Best Budget On Amazon.com
- Diamondback’s Century 2 is designed for people who are not racers but still want a road bike to exercise. It is great suitable for people who want to have a big ride on weekends and exercise themselves after work. Armed with Enhanced Performance geometry, Diamondback’s Century 2 will provide plenty of performance at reasonable price.
An Aluminum Bike
- In recent years, Carbon fiber catches much attention. But we should know that aluminum is the hero of bike construction. Comparing with Carbon, Aluminum is stronger and very light weight. In terms of cost, obviously, aluminum is the biggest winner.
- Derailleurs and Shimano105 Dual Control levers provide reliable, precise shifting
- Carbon fork and DB Custom Butted 7005 Aluminum frame
- TEKTRO dual pivot brakes
- FSA Omega Compact BB30 crank (50/34)
- Great road bike for the price! I love the appearance of it. The frame is light and seems great constructed.
- The Century 2 is my first road bike. I ride a few miles on the bike and found it is great. Especially, the breaking and shifting is responsive and crisp.
Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike
What Customer Really think Of This Procduct
Diamondback Podium 7extremely suits elite racer. It introduces AMMP Technology to the world. The DBR AMMP SL Carbon design with Monocoque Frame ensures you an amazing riding. The AMMP SL differs from AMMP brethren on weight. Armed with bars, an Easton Carbon Post and EC90SL wheel set, Podium 7 accomplishes this power elite competition package. We reckon it to be the best road bike in the world. You can call it a victory.
＊AMMPSL Carbon Monocoque Competition Road Frame
＊Easton EC90 SL Clincher Carbon Wheel Set
＊Campagnolo Super Record 11 Racing Double Crank set
＊AMMP CFT Carbon Taper Steered Tube / Carbon Podium Fork w
＊11-Spd Ultra Shift, Ergo Power Shifters and Campagnolo Super Record Derailleur’s
＊It is amazing!!! It brings me a feeling that I have never experienced before when I ride it. Diamondback Podium 7 is everything I had hoped for and more!
All the three road bikes under 1000 dollars-Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike、Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century 2 Road Bike and Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike have the same fork materials that is Carbon. However, differences lie in frame, crankset, and so on.
Build & Design
Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike and Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike is designed for people who is not a racer but still want a road bike to exercise, while the Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike is designed for the elite racer.
Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike and Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Century Disc Road Bike is offering a lower price when compared to Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike.
Personally, I like Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike most, tough it is expensive. Those are the top three Top 5 racing Road Bikes under 1000 dollars on the market among which the Diamondback 2012 Podium 7 Road Bike is the best one in my eyes.