If you hear about flat bar road bike, you may know a little about it. But it is not that easy to understand it thoroughly. However, you don’t need to worry about it. I will help you out.
In the flat bar road bike market, there are too many products. You may feel bewildered when you are just looking around for the first time. You may find it difficult to figure out one that fits you best.
Fortunately, I am a flat bar road bike lover. I have found the best cheap flat bar road bikes under 500 dollars on the market. I will list the three flat bar road bikes below. So lets’ begin.
Pick Best Flat Road Bikes under 500 Dollars
What is flat bar road bike?
Flat bar road bike is a fairly new style of bicycle in the market. The road bike is arm with a flat handlebar rather than the traditional drop handlebar. They’re designed, like their drop handlebar cousins, to be efficient and quick on roads only.
In-depth Reviews-Top 3 Flat Road Bikes for Under $500
Vilano performance hybrid bike
What Customer Really think Of This Procduct
The Vilano performance hybrid bike provides Shimano powerful components for fun fitness, fast, commuting and riding. The Vilano Performance Hybrid Bike is a perfect bike for the weekend group rides and daily commute. And it is a fine bike at a wallet friendly price. Armed with the Shimano shifters, the bike runs through 21 gears reliably and efficiently. A water bottle and rear rack attach simply with braze on mounts. The Vilano performance hybrid bike is built of a straight blade hi-ten steel fork for damped road chatter and employs sturdy 6061 aluminum frame. These designs provide comfortable experience on every ride with the ergo comfort saddle and riser-style handlebars.
- 6061 Aluminum Frame w/ Integrated Headset
- Performance Hybrid road bike with 700c wheels and Shimano components
- Compact frame offers comfortable fit
- Double wall alloy rims and alloy linear pull cantilever V-brakes
- Free Pedals Included
- Looks great, fast, smooth and great quality!
- The bike is just what I am looking for. It is light weight and fast. What’s more, it has upright handle bars. I love it!
Schwinn Phocus 1500 700C Flat Bar Road Bicycle
Cons And Pros, What Customers Said
If you want to buy a road bike for just getting around town or for fitness, the Schwinn Phocus 1500 bicycle is an ideal choice. Equipped with a Schwinn lightweight, aluminum frame with full aluminum rigid fork for agile and quick riding, Shimano drivetrain with EF 60 Fire trigger shifters for switch gears with a fluid, smooth motion. The high key alloy wheels are strong and lightweight. The Schwinn Phocus 1500 bicycle features the Schwinn ergonomic saddle for easy height adjustments and extra comfort on long rides. The ergonomic handlebar grips provide an easeful riding position, and linear pull brakes for confidence stopping power.
- Schwinn lightweight, aluminum frame with full aluminum fork for agile riding
- Alloy rims are strong and lightweight, front quick release
- Shimano EF60 shifters on Shimano 24 speed rear derailleur
- Linear pull brakes for great breaking power
- I’m very satisfied with the overall process. My bike arrived a day early, and it was so simple to put together. I have a very nice riding experience with it. It is a decent road bike for this price.
Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike
Check Out Current Price On Amazon.com
With its sleek and lightweight design, the Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike extremely suits for those who want to ride bike on city streets, bike lanes, and opening roads. Equipped with an alloy material, the frame provides an amazing response on rough surfaces. Thanks to the Micro-Shift trigger shifter, the Bike offers you precise and crisp gear changes in 16 different speeds for smooth and fast travel. The ProMax alloy flat handlebars offer you great power to stop on a dime even when riding at a high speed. The front and rear caliper brakes provide awesome performance and reliable braking. The Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike also offers pedals with strap and toe clip, a Vader saddle seat, double walled alloy rims, and more, for added convenience.
- Durable Alloy Frame and Fork
- Shimano Micro Shift Rear RD-R44S Derailleurs and Front FD-R42
- Dotek alloy double 52 / 42t 170 mm length Crank set
- Shimano 16 Speed Micro Shift Shifters
- Very good looking road bike. You know what? I have got lots of compliments on it. The price is reasonable for the quality of this bike.
Comparison and Analysis
All the three bikes– the Vilano performance hybrid bike, Schwinn Phocus 1500 700C Flat Bar Road Bicycle and Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike has the same rims materials that is alloy.
Build & Design
The Vilano performance hybrid bike provide three color—black, grey and white. But the other two only have one color.
As for price, the Vilano Performance Hybrid Road Bike has the lowest price that is 289.95 dollars. Schwinn Phocus 1500 700C Flat Bar Road Bicycle and Tour de France 700c Packleader Pro Bike has the similar price about 410 dollars.
Those are the top three best cheap flat road bikes for under 500 I recommend to you. Wish this article will help find out your favorite flat road bike.