Cart
Checkout Secure

Coupon Code: FT68LD435 Copy Code

 

Free Shipping Over $x to  

Lap Green officially takes over Rwandatel

By George Ihugo November 23, 2019 0 comments

Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, James Musoni, and the managing director of the Libyan telecommunications company Lap Green, Abdulbaset Elazzabi, last Thursday signed the contract for the sale by the Government of 80% of the shares in Rwandatel. Lap Green has offered Us$ 100 million for the stake in the national telephone company.

Last Thursday, the Libyan telecommunications company Lap Green officially became the majority shareholder of Rwandatel after signing a contract with the government for the acquisition of 80 percent of the company, for which it will pay US$ 100 million (Rwf 54.5 billion). The remaining 20 percent stake is owned by Social Security Fund of Rwanda (SSFR).


Older Post Newer Post

Newsletter

I agree to subscribe to updates from [yourstorename] -

Don't Take Our Word For it! Here's What Our Customers Think:

Added to cart!
Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX You Have Qualified for Free Shipping Spend $x to Unlock Free Shipping You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free Shipping For Over $x to Free Shipping Over $x to You Have Achieved Free Shipping Free shipping when you order over XX ou Have Qualified for Free Shipping